Friday, February 23, 2018

At the Airport

Seattle:

Airports contain all sorts of people, mostly in lines. I like PreCheck, although that line seems to be getting a bit longer than a few years ago. Today, I had to check in at the desk which always slows things down a bit. For some reason I had two seats on the flight from Calgary to Amsterdam which is perplexing since I wasn’t able to sign up for any seat online.

I’ll be visiting four airports over the next 26 hours: Seattle, Calgary, Amsterdam and Johannesburg. I like walking around airports if I’m not in a hurry. I don’t like running around airports. Two poor ladies carrying rather large bags without wheels just ran up to the gate next to mine. I remember running through the Houston Airport several years ago. Not fun!

My biggest concern today is that my backpack is crammed full.
P.S. that’s not my pink bag!

Calgary - Hopefully my bag checked through . . . Everyone I talked to says that is supposed to happen.  But everyone else on the plane picked up a bag to take through customs. Time to pray :). Free “WiFi” in the Calgary airport. I’m downloading the KLM app to see if I might change seat assignments. By the time the app is available I’ll be in Amsterdam. haha



Actually, the airport is in Schiphol where it’s sunny and 30 degrees, just like home.


No comments:

Post a Comment